My name is Milie Del. I’m a travel, lifestyle and indie photographer. Born in Drôme, of Belgian origin, I am based in Montpellier. My arty side and love for adventure made me choose photography ! It is my favorite way to express myself & create. Photography is now my full time job and I couldn’t be more exited about it.
I shoot weddings, portraits & reportages for various brands . My work is inspired by wilderness and nature, freedom and melancholia, architecture, lines and design. I love to tell stories, to create identities, and reflect my clients visions.
My personal work speaks about the relation between mankind and its environment.
• Milie Del chez Luc / Les Expos à la Maison / Montpellier / June 2017
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Cinéma Diagonal / Montpellier / February & Mars 2017
• The Storm & Strangers Mists / La Galerie Éphémère / Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone / February 2017
• Andalusia / Les Tanins d’abord /Montpellier / April, May & June 2016
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Le Dude Bar / Montpellier / June & July 2015
• Regards d’Architecture, Collective Exhibition / Festival MAP Toulouse / September 2014
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Le Off des Boutographies / Cave de Montpeyroux / June & July 2014
• Coup de coeur Fisheye Magazine / Octobre 2017
• Collectif Les Biches / Montpellier / April 2017
• Guest Photographer for issue #31 / Shot Magazine / June 2016
• “Growth” / Idle Magazine #3 / Body of work & cover page (p 30 to 35) / June 2015
• Vietnam, Land of contrasts / Plateform Magazine‘s issue #78 (p 88 to 109) / June 2015
• Salt of the Earth/ C-41 Photographic Magazine / June 2015
• Vietnam, Land of contrasts / Get Inspired Magazine issue #22 / July 2014
• Salt of the Earth / La Chaîne Photo issue #6 Special Travel / June 2014
• Jury’s Favorite award / Regards d’Architecture / by Wipplay‘s Jury : Rudy Ricciotti, Laurence Calafat, Mélanie de Groot, David de Rueda & Stephan Zaubitzer / Mai 2014
• Jury’s favourite award / Peace / Polka magazine / November 2013
• Jury’s favourite award / Young-European Union Competition / by Wipplay‘s Jury : Festival Circulations, The Eyes Magazine, Angelina Medori & the delegate to cultural actions at ARTE –November 2013