My name is Milie Del. I’m a travel, lifestyle and indie photographer. Born in Drôme, of Belgian origin, I am based in Montpellier. My arty side and love for adventure made me choose photography ! It is my favorite way to express myself & create. Photography is now my full time job and I couldn’t be more exited about it.
I shoot weddings with people all around the world, travels when I escape and reportages for various brands. My work is mostly inspired by wilderness, nature, fashion & design. I love to tell stories, to create mood & visual identities to reflect my clients visions, to reveal what makes you truly you !
My personal work mostly speaks about freedom & melancholia. My favorite things in the world to photograph are fog, rain, mist and foam, because it creates the most beautiful lights and atmospheres. And also I love to question the relationship between mankind and environment.
I would love to collaborate with you !
• Milie Del chez Luc / Les Expos à la Maison / Montpellier, June 2017
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Cinéma Diagonal / Montpellier, February & March 2017
• The Storm & Strangers Mists / La Galerie Éphémère / Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone, February 2017
• Andalusia / Les Tanins d’abord /Montpellier, April, May & June 2016
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Le Dude Bar / Montpellier, June & July 2015
• Regards d’Architecture, Collective Exhibition / MAP Toulouse, September 2014
• Hitchhiking Scotland / Le Off des Boutographies / Montpeyroux, June & July 2014
• Coup de coeur Fisheye Magazine / Octobre 2017
• Collectif Les Biches / Montpellier / April 2017
• Guest Photographer for issue #31 / Shot Magazine / June 2016
• “Growth” / Idle Magazine #3 / Body of work & cover page (p 30 to 35) / June 2015
• Vietnam, Land of contrasts / Plateform Magazine‘s issue #78 (p 88 to 109) / June 2015
• Salt of the Earth/ C-41 Photographic Magazine / June 2015
• Vietnam, Land of contrasts / Get Inspired Magazine issue #22 / July 2014
• Salt of the Earth / La Chaîne Photo issue #6 Special Travel / June 2014
• Jury’s Favorite award / Regards d’Architecture / by Wipplay‘s Jury : Rudy Ricciotti, Laurence Calafat, Mélanie de Groot, David de Rueda & Stephan Zaubitzer, Mai 2014
• Jury’s favourite award / Peace / Polka magazine, November 2013
• Jury’s favourite award / Young-European Union Competition / by Wipplay‘s Jury : Festival Circulations, The Eyes Magazine, Angelina Medori & the delegate to cultural actions at ARTE, November 2013